Tuesday 17 August 2010

September rumours


TenNoBushi form the International forum, gave us the news announced on this months Ravage magazine, about Infinities September releases.

These are according to Ravage,
The Ghulams get released into blister replacing the old Ghulams.
Cassandra Kusanagi gets to be released.
Yaogat get to be released in a box format.
Aleph gets her Rebots.

Ravage has never been wrong at what models get released, but has been off up two two months in the releases as things do get in the way and schedules change.

I personally eagerly wait for Cassandra, the illustration seen above is splendid, but I wonder how that would be translated in miniature form in the battlefield, not that CB has ever not managed to pull off a difficult pose, it just makes me curious if they will use this pose use another pose and what pose would that be, I also wait for Yaogat, been a box they will probably be in a 4 models with multiple options format, I waited quite some time for this release since they are the only 0SWC lieutenants for the Morat sectorial and the fact that they come in a box is an even better news that I could hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment